As a California A-General Engineering licensed contractor we provide full-service engineering and landscape contracting for installation and long-term maintenance of California native habitat and associated public infrastructure installation and repair. This offers a significant advantage for our clients who prefer a licensed contractor paired with the expertise of our specially-trained staff for working in natural ecosystems.
We team with Dudek's habitat designers, landscape architects, engineers and construction professionals to provide turn-key contracting for public and private land and infrastructure development.
- Heavy equipment for right-of-way underground
- Storm drain installation/repair
- Rip rap and beach wall repair
- Ephemeral drainage permitting, repairs and maintenance
- Saltwater marsh and freshwater marsh creation and enhancement
- Concrete headwalls and catch basins
- Energy dissipaters
- Bioswale installation, permitting and design
- Right-of-way erosion control and Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Operated equipment rental