We have an outstanding record designing and implementing habitat restoration programs that are integrated with project-specific construction complexities, while at the same time meeting regulatory agency requirements. Our design-build expertise means cost savings and worry-free implementation of habitat restoration projects.
Our contractors and Dudek's licensed landscape architects provide turn-key planning, design, installation and monitoring services to ensure that plans meet success criteria and achieve regulatory sign-off. Dudek's landscape architects specialize in native habitat design and restoration who integrate into project plans their expertise in plant ecology, biology and conservation planning, ecological restoration, landscape architecture, hydrogeology and horticulture.
Service Sheet: HRS and Dudek Habitat Restoration Design Build
- Biological monitoring
- Biological resources evaluations
- Conceptual mitigation plan preparation for wetlands, uplands, and sensitive plant and wildlife habitat
- Construction and long-term biological monitoring
- Habitat mitigation feasibility assessments
- Habitat restoration construction document preparation (grading, irrigation, and plant installation plans and specifications)
- Open space management
- Pest control consultation
- Revegetation master planning with GIS interactive database
- Water quality monitoring