Our Habitat Management Services (HMS) group offers a comprehensive approach to open space land management. Our qualified biologists and habitat managers have in-depth experience preparing and implementing management plans for open space preserves.
Mitigation areas and preserves require specialized long-term management focused on rare species, native habitats, weeds, trash and trespass. HRS habitat managers provide the tools and expertise to maintain mitigation lands in perpetuity.
- Qualified biologists/habitat managers
- Maintenance and management
- Biological surveys
- Weed control
- Reintroduction of native species
- Outreach and educational programs
- Interactions with agencies and local jurisdictions
- Annual reporting
Our HMS Practice Manager is:
Anita Hayworth, PhD.