We build reliable mitigation projects that exceed resource agency expectations by utilizing our specialized, low-ground pressure, CARB-compliant equipment along with our experienced operators.
Dairy Fork Wetland and Habitat Restoration Project
See how we tackled this wetland project that restored natural habitat near Aliso Creek and reduced pollutants in creek runoff from 1,500 acres of residential and commercial areas within the cities of Aliso Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, and Laguna Woods.
Yosemite Lake Conservation Area Restoration
See how we re-established vernal pools, swale, and mound topography in areas disturbed by past agricultural activities in order to protect and enhance habitat for federally-listed species—and provide opportunities for future re-establishment of other rare, threatened, and endangered vernal pool plants and associated grassland species.
Our restoration expertise provides the right staff and equipment to meet permit requirements.
- Dudek bioswale installation, permitting and design
- Dudek ephemeral drainage permitting, repairs and maintenance
- Concrete headwalls and catch basins
- Energy dissipaters
- Low ground pressure, specialized equipment
- Operated equipment rental
- Right-of-way erosion control and Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Rip rap and beach wall repair
- Saltwater marsh and freshwater marsh creation and enhancement
- Storm drain installation/repair