As a California A-General Engineering licensed contractor, we provide full-service engineering and landscape contracting for installation and long-term maintenance of California native habitats and associated public infrastructure installation and repair. This offers a significant advantage for our clients who prefer a licensed contractor paired with the expertise of our specially-trained staff working in natural ecosystems.
Building Successful Restoration Projects
We team with Dudek‘s habitat designers, landscape architects, engineers and construction professionals to provide turn-key contracting for public and private land and infrastructure development. We build reliable mitigation projects that exceed resource agency expectations by utilizing our specialized, low-ground pressure, CARB-compliant equipment along with our experienced operators. Our construction services include: provision of heavy equipment for right-of-way, storm drain installation, rip rap and beach wall repair, concrete headwall and catch basin construction, bioswale installation, and operated equipment rentals.
What We Do
Our restoration expertise provides the right staff and equipment to meet permit requirements.
- Dudek bioswale installation, permitting and design
- Dudek Ephemeral drainage permitting, repairs and maintenance
- Concrete headwalls and catch b
- Energy dissipaters
- Low ground pressure, specialized equipment
- Operated equipment rental
- Right-of-way erosion control and Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Rip rap and beach wall repair
- Saltwater marsh and freshwater marsh creation and enhancement
- Storm drain installation/repair