Our design-build expertise means cost savings and worry-free implementation of habitat restoration projects. We have an outstanding record designing and implementing habitat restoration programs that are integrated with project-specific construction complexities, while at the same time meeting regulatory agency requirements.
A Common Goal
We take pride in how we work closely with the project’s design engineer to deliver a successful project. Our team understands both sides of the project including permit regulations, hydrology, soil variances, and other site conditions. This enables us to communicate effectively with the project team and keep the project moving forward with attention paid to both the design and constructability.
Our interdisciplinary experts regularly collaborate as a design-build team on restoration projects and can get your restoration project in the ground efficiently and cost effectively. We combine design, construction, and post-construction services—implementing projects in a streamlined, economical manner to meet performance goals within regulatory time frames and financial expectations.
We Deliver Cost-Effective Approaches
This streamlined design process gets projects to construction quicker and can save up to 20%, as minimal construction plans and specifications can replace detailed public bid packages, and no construction bid period is necessary. Our teams have a successful record of minimal, if any, change orders, and we maximize mitigation potential and anticipate agency concerns to achieve sign-off on schedule.
What We Do
Our restoration expertise provides the right staff and equipment to meet permit requirements.
- Dudek biological monitoring
- Dudek conceptual mitigation plan preparation for wetlands, uplands, and sensitive plant and wildlife habitat
- Dudek construction and long-term biological monitoring
- Dudek habitat restoration construction document preparation (grading, irrigation, and plant installation plans and specifications
- Open space management
- Dudek revegetation master planning with GIS interactive database
- Dudek water quality monitoring
- Biological resources evaluations
- Habitat mitigation feasibility assessments
- Pest control consultation
- Saltwater marsh and freshwater marsh creation and enhancement
- Creek channel realignment, bank and channel bed stabilization
- Native revegetation
- Anadromous fish passage and spawning habitat
- Aquatic and terrestrial wetland, riparian, and upland habitat
- Biotechnical erosion control and slope stabilization
- In-stream structures
- Water diversion, BMPs, and SWPPP